Finding which company is right for you can be a difficult task, no matter what the service or product is that you are looking for. This is certainly true for photo booth rental companies. Although there are not a huge number of companies that rent out photo booths, the ones that do exist claim to be the best in their business. Here are five things to look for in a photo booth rental company, and then a suggestion of which company is the right choice.
1. Easy to contact, both before and after. One of the most important things to look for in a photo booth rental company is that they are easy to contact. First, they should be easy to contact prior to your rental of their equipment. This means that their website should be simple and easy to navigate, and their contact information should be readily available. When you contact them, they should get back to you quickly. Second, they should be easy to contact after you have rented their equipment. When you rent a photo booth, one service some companies offer is that you can view your photos online after the event or celebration that you used the photo booth at. This should be easy to do.
2. Transparent pricing. From the beginning, the amount that you will be paying to rent the photo booth should be transparent. You should understand the costs of all the different services, and therefore understand exactly why your final bill is what it is.
3. Offer services to a variety of events. It is important to find a photo booth rental company that caters to all sorts of events. In this way, you can be sure that they will provide a photo booth for any kind of event that you could possibly want to do.
4. Variety of services with their photo booth. This is perhaps the most important aspect of renting a photo booth. The first thing to be sure of is that the photo booth is easy for people to use. Touchscreens are simple, and allow people to easily know how to take their pictures. The photo booth should also have the capability of storing all of the photos online, so that you can look at them later if you would like. Also, some photo booths offer a scrapbook service, which allows you to organize all of the photos online and get a scrapbook sent to you, rather than having to go through different cameras and such.
5. Delivery to your event. This might seem obvious, but it is crucial that you find a photo booth rental company that will deliver their photo booth to your location. Photo booths are not overly heavy or complex, but when you are organizing an event, the last thing you need is to have to pick up one more item.
One company that specializes in the rental photo booth industry that meets all of these requirement is Double Exposure Photo Booth. They are easy to contact, their products offers a wide variety of services, and they deliver the booth to your event.