If you are considering testing your water, then you are making the right choice for your health. You will want to consider testing your water in order to ensure that it is clean and safe to drink. There are many different chemicals and toxins that can be found in your water supply nowadays and you will want to have it tested in order to ensure that you aren’t drinking these toxins! Luckily, water testing can be very simple. You can go to your local home store and pick up a pack of water testing strips. This is not the most effective way to test your water but it is the easiest way and you will want to start with this as it can show you if there are signs of something more serious in your water supply.
There are many reasons to test your water. Water testing, along with food testing, is becoming more and more common as most people want to know what they are eating and drinking. After the water debacle in Michigan, most people want to be sure that the public water supply has not be contaminated and is not coming from the local river! Listed here are the top five reasons to have your water tested:
- To ensure that it is safe for human consumption. The largest reason to test your water is to make sure that it is safe for your consumption. This means that you will want to ensure that it doesn’t contain any types of harmful bacteria or lead. You will want to always test your water on a regular basis so that you can be sure that you are drinking clean water.
- To ensure that it is safe for your crops, plants and garden.
- To protect your facilities and piping.
- To avoid getting sick. Harmful bacteria can be found in the water supply and it is important to make sure that you are not drinking it.
- To avoid outbreaks in pools.
As you can see, these were the top five reasons to have your water tested right away. If you are considering getting your water tested, then you need to know where to go to do it. You can start by getting water testing strips in order to test your home supply or the water running through your office pipes. Then, you will want to send a sample to a local lab in order to get a more accurate test and reading of your water supply.
There are countless reasons to test your water and you will want to ensure that it is not contaminated with lead or any types of harmful bacteria. You can contact your local water company in order to get a listing of any independent labs in your area that you can call to get more information. You can also send your water samples to Nova Biologicals. They are the independent testing facility that can help you with your water testing needs as well as your food and pharmaceutical testing needs.